Re: huh? (List FAQ...)

All postings since the beginning of time, ie 1994 can be found in the
archive. You'll find a link to it from the Book_Arts-L FAQ at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> on the lists homepage. The FAQ also
has information about changing subscription options.

Much of this same information is also in the "welcome message" all new
subscribers receive.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx