Re: Artists' Books exhibition

Cynthia O'Dell also has some work in the Milliken show.  She's a fellow
MFA candidate with me at the University of Colorado at Boulder.  I'd love
to know what those of you who saw the show thought of it.

Janet F. Kabili
Web designer; Photographer

URL's: http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~kabili
       http://ucsub.colorado.edu/Homeinter.html