[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NAACP seeks ban on Huck Finn classic
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: NAACP seeks ban on Huck Finn classic
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 11:17:18 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199802041607.LAA29980@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-id: <199802041617.IAA14545@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
While this discussion discussion of this topic is more than worthwhile,
and important, I would like to see us getting back to more "book arts"
related topics. I can see us all heading off on a very dangerous tangent.
Waters where have been before, and most unpleasant.
Please don't consider this censorship, but rather the listowner stepping
in with some guidance before things get out of hand. Thank you for your
Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian