[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

transfer to metal


Didn't quite understand all the specifics of your project, but if you
wanted to print a photograph onto metal, there's a photographic emulsion
called Liquid Light, (manufactured by Rockland Colloid Corp, I think?). It
also can work on glass or eggshells or wood or whatever.  You can coat this
liquid emulsion onto the surface, let it dry and then using a regular black
& white negative, follow standard black and white darkroom procedures to
print on it. There sometimes is prior surface preparation involved. Before
digital and Iris printing it was a great way to print photographs onto
watercolor or art paper.


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]