[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
from Dieu Donne Papermill
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: from Dieu Donne Papermill
- From: Mindy Dubansky <metart2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:29:02 -0800
- Message-id: <199802122133.NAA16829@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Organization: Book Conservation, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
February 12, 1998
Dieu Donne Papermill is collecting "tips and recipes" for a PAPERMAKERS'
COOKBOOK to raise funds for the Mill. We are looking for any useful
information and projects that you have developed which are related to
the entire hand papermaking process; paper-related projects for
children, adults and professionals; homemade tools and equipment; all
ideas are welcome. If you are a teacher, please send us your class
If you are interested in supporting the mill by ordering a "Cookbook",
let us know.
Please send your entries to Mina Takahashi or contact her for more
information, Dieu Donne Papermill, 433 Broome St., N.Y., N.Y. 10013
Book Conservation Dept. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone: (212) 650-2891 Thomas J. Watson Library
Fax: (212) 570-3847 1000 Fifth Ave.
E-Mail: metart2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx New York, NY 10028