Re: CBBAG Links Page Update

Dear Sam:

I really would prefer that you visit the home page first, from where you
can immediately click on the Links page button to take you directly. You
don't have to navigate the entire site.

I prefer it because there is a counter on that front page only and I feel
(not too strongly) that visitors should have to at least be tempted by the
stuff about CBBAG before going off to surf the world: after all, they are
the ones paying for the web space ;-)

Oh hell, if you're really desperate, simply substitute links.html for
CBBAGhome.html in the URL below. Once you get there I can't prevent you
from bookmarking just the links page.

And no matter what Peter Verheyen says, I now have at least twice as many
links as he has, and every one of them works!

Enjoy your visit,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>