[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
weather & travels
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: weather & travels
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:11:54 -0800
- Message-id: <199802181850.KAA09361@lindy.stanford.edu>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bob: I see by your posting that the trip to Cuba is still on track.
Good luck with it and all the red tape.
How have you fared in the weather department? I know the Keys got hit by
the first storm and I wondered how you and the boat handled it. I feel
so bad for the E and W coasts these days - Alaska may be cold but nothing
unusual is happening here.
I hope all is well.