[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Arranging poems on pages???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Arranging poems on pages???
- From: Preston Perry <perrywrinkles@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 16:59:56 EST
- Message-id: <199802192253.OAA18468@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've written some poetry and would like to write them in
books and on plaques to give as gifts. But I don't have a
clue how to arrange them attractively on the page. I know
that in books of poetry and commercial plaques, they're
arranged in various ways, but I can't figure out how to
arrange them. Can anyone please either give me any hints, or
suggest a book which might explain this sort of thing?
Thank you VERY much for any help you can provide.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]