[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Heat set tissue
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Heat set tissue
- From: Linda Blaser <Blaser@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:38:01 -0500
- Message-id: <199802201641.IAA18080@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, this is also what Bookmakers has for sale. Linda Blaser
> From: Peter Verheyen[SMTP:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Reply To: Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!
> Sent: Friday, February 20, 1998 10:02 AM
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Heat set tissue
> Scott, and anyone else...
> Gaylord is selling Neschen's Filmoplast R heat-set tissue and will
> continue to.
> From the catalog, "made from transparent, thin (8.5gr/meter sq),
> pH Japanese mulberry tissue and coated with heat-activated, buffered,
> non-yellowing, solvent free acrylic adhesive." I'm getting the specs
> it and will post. It comes in two sizes, 12.2" x 33ft and 3/4" x
> The cost for the wide roll is $24.95 and the narrow is $15.75
> Neschen also has a website with (unfortunately) limited information.
> URL is: <http://www.neschen.com/>
> Peter Verheyen
> Listowner: Book_Arts-L
> 315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.2671<fax>