[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arranging poems on pages???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Arranging poems on pages???
- From: charles alexander <chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:16:20 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199802202053.NAA25545@pantano.theriver.com>
- Message-id: <199802202117.NAA11802@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A work related to this, which I made a few years ago in conjunction with
Cynthia Miller and Light & Dust Books, has been put on the web at
This is one of a number of "screen-fold" books from Light & Dust Books.
>Also, I have been making handmade books for friends with poetry,
>quotes, etc in them and have found a successful model: a small pocket-sized
>book, with paper accordion folded inside. Then each page has a fold out
>signature with a poem on the inside...
>A little hard to explain without drawing it out for you. If you want to know
>more details, feel free to ask...
>PS - Finally, my first post!!!