[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Phototransfer
- From: Ray Bliss Rich <r_rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:10:09 -0800
- Message-id: <199802220219.SAA11278@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Meditations on Paper
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> There used to be a product called "Decal It" that you could spread over a
> photo, let dry, then peal off with the image dyes intact, then laminate to
> another surface just by applying pressure... I used it 20 years ago...
> worked great... Anybody know if it is still available?