[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AVAILABLE PAGE SPACE???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: AVAILABLE PAGE SPACE???
- From: Elizabeth McClenthen <irisheyessmiling@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 12:23:18 EST
- Message-id: <199802221736.JAA17366@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am making my first book, and will be printing stuff of great appeal
for the recipient.
Can anyone please help me determine how much writing space I'll have
when the book is open? For example, if I hinge the top cover and don't
have it fold back flat, will that further eliminate the available space
for the preprinted text?
Thank you very much for any help anyone can provide. If you know of
any books that cover this, I would be most appreciateive.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]