[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AVAILABLE PAGE SPACE???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: AVAILABLE PAGE SPACE???
- From: charles alexander <chax@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 23:05:08 -0700
- In-reply-to: <199802221737.KAA01444@pantano.theriver.com>
- Message-id: <199802221805.KAA04024@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, any sort of hinge will in some way limit the text space. But what you
really should do is to make a pre-finished book, or "dummy" or "mock-up",
with or without a copy of the text, so as to best see how this will work
out in your particular book.
>Can anyone please help me determine how much writing space I'll have
>when the book is open? For example, if I hinge the top cover and don't
>have it fold back flat, will that further eliminate the available space
>for the preprinted text?