From:   Jacqueline Sullivan [SMTP:macjacq@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Friday, February 20, 1998 1:20 AM
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        Letterpress

Can anyone tell me if using the polymer casts for letterpress as opposed =
to the magnesium is that much better? I am casting Calligraphy for =
wedding invitations.
Also I own a Franklin Proof Press a( 6x10 Platen hand operated press). I =
have never used it. Am I getting in over my head to expect to print 200 =
wedding invitations for a first attempt at printing?
THanks for any help,
JAcqueline Sullivan