Re: Featured Work

Just got a chance to visit Richards website!  I was delighted with the
music when I first came to the main webpage - I haven't encountered that
before.  I also enjoyed the chance to play more music while browsing.  My
only complaint is that you didn't have a new selection for each SECTION of
your work periods!  I think it would have given an added dimention although
I was so enthralled with several pieces over the different periods that I
couldn't help wonder what music would do while viewing them - would it take
away some of the meaning?  Or give another layer - such as the Bill of
Rights for Gun ownership? Or Solomon Rushdies Satanic Verses ashes?

Very interesting and thought provoking.  I didn't get a chance to see the
whole thing but I will be back.

Thanks Richard for a great surf!

Colette Vosberg