[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: Undeliverable Mail
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: FW: Undeliverable Mail
- From: Lee Cooper <lcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:31:57 -0500
- Message-id: <199802242113.NAA18138@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I tried your email and it came back to me so I apologize to the list for =
this general post. Drop me a private line and let me know how you would =
like to proceed with the sale of a broadside.
From: Postmaster [SMTP:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 1998 3:07 PM
Subject: Undeliverable Mail
Unknown host: jharveysahak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Original message follows.
Received: from [22.214.171.124] by ntserver2.acacianet.com
(SMTPD32-3.02) id A845B1402F2; Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:06:29 -0500
Received: by lcooper.acacianet.com with Microsoft Mail
id <01BD4136.F6DF2320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:14:56 =
From: Lee Cooper <lcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ward Ritchie Broadside
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:14:54 -0500
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"us-ascii"
I would love a copy. Give me the details of how you want to proceed =
with the transaction.