[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Elizabeth McClenthen <irisheyessmiling@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:49:25 EST
- Message-id: <199802270523.VAA19988@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I want to handbind some books of poetry. Some contain quotes and I'm
not sure how to place them. I know that this is a question of
grammar, but since many of us are making this sort of book I hope
that someone here can help me.
How do I place the quotation marks when a quote is divided
between several lines? eg,
"Yes," said Susie. "I think
that that is a great idea." (pretend that that rhymes!)
Thank you VERY much for any help anyone can give me.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]