Non-Toxic Printmaking

I have winced several times lately reading about acids used for
printmaking, and not boiling them, and doing things out of doors. I was
sure I had seen a reference somewhere lately to a non-toxic printmaking web
site. Well, I just found it and in the hope that some of you might be
interested, I pass it along.

Keith Howard (non-toxic printmaking)
http://www.gprc.ab.ca/csnp
click on "other links", scroll down to "Printmaking at MTSU", then go to
"technical notes.

Regards,
Richard.

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>