[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Die-cuts or?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Die-cuts or?
- From: GRN2 <GRN2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:30:07 -0500
- Message-id: <199802271548.HAA14946@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Prodigy Internet
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
David Kern wrote:
> Hello all,
> I would like to make a small run of mini albums and I'm in need of some
> advice. I'd like to cut some 1" diameter holes--circles and, if possible,
> ovals into a thin binders board covered by a layer of paper. I plan on
> gluing the paper to the board and then cutting--the thin edge of the
> board showing is fine by me. There must be some kind of tool for these
> small holes? I know there are mat cutters for larger ones. Can they do
> holes this small? Does anything do elliptical shapes? Or am I relegated
> to getting these die cut (expensive, I'm sure)? Thanks!
> David Kern
> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
The largest size is 15/16". Sorry.