Re: Etching hot plates

There are a million was to heat a plate...but how hot?  Are you warming the
ink on the plate at 150 just before printing or are you melting asphaltum
at 550. How big are you plates.  Copper, cardboard. plastic?

Any number of things could work..just new a few details

Regards

      Michael Morin
Celtic Press-Buffalo NY