[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: book press for sale
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: book press for sale
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 16:24:57 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199803012111.PAA22590@austin.aus.sig.net>
- Message-id: <199803012124.NAA11702@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gretchen---Drop the "w" out so that the address reads
jslater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I had the same problem and when it kicked back I
suspected the error and got lucky.
At 04:12 PM 3/1/98 EST, you wrote:
>Whoever had the address of the couple who had the press for sale-
>I don't think that's the right address.
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)