Hand Papermaking's March Special

        March is New Subscriber Month at Hand Papermaking, and
we have a very tempting offer for anyone who has never
subscribed to Hand Papermaking magazine and newsletter.
New subscribers who place their order during the month of March
will receive $10 off our regular one year rate.
        Two copies of Hand Papermaking magazine are included per
year in a subscription, along with four copies of Hand Papermaking
Newsletter. The magazine features interviews, reviews, and
in-depth articles on a variety of topics within the field, including:
contemporary artistic approaches, craft techniques, historical topics
and reference, international developments, and educational
initiatives. Each magazine includes at least one unique sample of
handmade paper. The newsletter lists timely information about
upcoming events. It also has regular Q&A and beginner?s columns.
        Hand Papermaking is currently distributed world-wide with a
subscriber base of over 1200 individuals, museums, libraries and
universities. Our readership reflects the growing population of those
interested in this field for artistic, educational and environmental
reasons. I hope you will consider joining us.
        Annual subscriptions are normally $40 within the US, $45 to
Canada or Mexico, and $50 elsewhere. Take advantage of this promotion
and deduct $10. Your subscription will begin with the April 1998
newsletter, then continue with the remaining magazines and newsletters
through April 1999. Your payment is due in advance. We can accept
money orders, checks, or Visa/Mastercard (please supply the card
number and expiration date).You can also order by calling toll-free
in the US: (800) 821-6604.
        We hope to hear from you during the month of March, and to
welcome you as a new subscriber to Hand Papermaking.

Hand Papermaking, PO Box 77027, Washington, DC 20013
(800) 821-6604, (301) 220-2393, fax (301) 220-2394
e-mail handpapermaking@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bookarts.com/handpapermaking