Pop-Up Workshop

Morning, folks!

There will be a day-long workshop on Pop-Ups taught by Annie Tremmel
Wilcox on Saturday, March 14, at Legacy Art & BookWorks in Columbia,
Missouri.  Annie is a book artist and conservator in private practice in
Iowa City whose work has been widely shown in this country and in Europe.

The class is a comprehensive introduction to making Pop-Ups for many
applications.  We still have a couple of places available in the class, so
anyone in the vicinity who would like to sign up...

More complete information is available on the Legacy Website, or call us
at 800-776-4924.

  James T. Downey

jdowney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.legacyart.com/

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."  Goethe