Etching Hot Plates - thank you.

Printmakers all,

Thank you very much for your, as always, prompt advice regarding the
etching hot plate.  To answer some of your queries, I am working primarily
with zinc and copper plate, in a variety of sizes (the largest is a little
smaller than A3 - the smallest a little larger than a postage stamp).  I
have decided to follow sage advice given and get hold of a food heater,
covered in glass.  My mother owns one, but reckon she would not wax lyrical
in my absence over melted softground getting stuck to the bottom of her pots.

Best,
Robyn
mephisto@xxxxxxxxxxxx