Re: Definition of the Artists Book (YES, again)

That wasn't what I had originally intended, but I'm nt adverse to having
it turn into that. The definative explanation of an "artist's book"
developed on a listserv... Why not. Actually I was just looking for some
reasonably concise definitions of what book artists considered to
"artist's books."

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
315.443.9937 <wk> 315.443.9510 <fax>