[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book binding supplies?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Book binding supplies?
- From: Don Guyot <colophon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 08:11:53 -0800
- Message-id: <199803051610.IAA16154@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A snail_mail address to us will initiate the gladdening process of sending
you free of charge and without no derned obligations tall a new catalog
from Colophon Book Arts Supply, a company proud of its long history of
being a supplier of high quality bookbinding stuff to the small binder,
conservator and book artist. And our service is legendary.
Reply with mailing address to: colophon@xxxxxxxxx
> From: Todd Wallace <twallace@xxxxxxxx>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Book binding supplies?
> Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 6:21 AM
> After I finished binding my first two practice books, I am now on the
> for some "real" book binding supplies. I have been using construction
> for the "cloth" cover and mat board for the cardboard on the inside of
> covers, but I'd really like to get some of that shiny cloth stuff that
> book are bound in. I live in the DC/Northern VA area, but I'm willing to
> mail order.
> Thanks for any help,
> Todd Wallace