[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Razor Blades
- From: Artemis BonaDea <paradux@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:37:40 -0800
- Message-id: <199803051720.JAA17612@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: North Bound Books
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks to everyone who answered my query concerning double edge
razor blades for the Brockman Paring Tool.
I received several samples via postal mail and was able to (finally) find
some blades locally - I bought the entire supply!
I also received a Scharf-fix blade and it does, indeed, fit a Brockman
tool so that will be a back up source as well.
Thanks to all.
> Thanks to all for your replies, they've been very helpful. The accucut
> looks very interesting and if the budget for this project allows, I may
> purchase one. Otherwise, the Ellison is an option and I'm told that there
> are many of these in elementary schools and that I may try gaining access
> to one. Fortunately, I have some teacher friends. Evidently, the accucut
> dies are compatible with the Ellison so if I can't find the right die I
> can have one made.
> You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
> Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]