[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: De Bait...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: De Bait...
- From: Michael Morin <ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:55:52 -0800
- In-reply-to: <199803060418.XAA03095@freenet-mail.buffalo.edu>
- Message-id: <199803060611.WAA19140@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At 11:17 PM 3/5/98 EST, you wrote:
>Reading all these postings is fun, but it also makes me think of what happens
>to beautiful working dogs (Collies, Irish Setters) when the breed becomes
>registered and standardized. They become instantly recognizable, and though
>they retain some beauty and functional traits, but the brains and the heart
>(which made them so admirable) are gone.
Replace the word dog with the word artists. We got to get rid of those
Thanks for the insight.
Celtic Press Buffalo NY
"One's best work is done in defiance on management!"