[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Book Protection Supplies?

>From where can I mail order rolls of that stiff clear plastic
(mylar? acetate?) that antiquarian book stores cover their
nicer books with?  I've got some books I want to protect with
the stuff and I want to make sure I get archival quality
that won't damage the dust jackets or bindings.  Thank you.


        David Macfarlane,
        Green Dolphin Press

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]