[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Book Protection Supplies?

David: I believe what you want is Mylar (polyester) film, which comes in
sheets or in rolls.

Call the supply house Light Impressions  at 1-800-828-6216, the film is listed
on page 60 of their February catalog.


Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]