[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: urinal and duchamp
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: urinal and duchamp
- From: "Janet L. Meyer-Borders" <jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:53:24 -0600
- In-reply-to: <199803061630.KAA23278@comp.uark.edu>
- Message-id: <199803092121.NAA19130@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I never reply to any of these things - but I really enjoyed hearing about
duchamp and his urinal. I think you are right that he was a genius.
What is a genius. Anyway, I have a crazy web page for your viewing
if you so like. Address is http://comp.uark.edu/~jmeyerb and I have
another paper at http://comp.uark.edu/~dborders and this is my art for
I am a artist too. It is a stroke of genius that I too am an artist.
Hi - this is Janet - I am an artist - do you need any art work?
Give me a call. Logos, Murals, Signs - jmeyerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx