Re: Artists book

Judith wrote:

>Well, yes, but in both ancient and modern Hebrew "Sefer" (as in Sefer
>Torah, the Five Big Books in one scholl) specifically means "book" or
>"volume";  [snip]
>... And, guys and gals, it was a scroll.

I think a scroll can be a volume but not a book, unless you mean part of a
larger work such as the Book of Genesis.

Oh my heavens, this is getting to be too much for my feeble brain to cope
with ;-)

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>