[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The Art of the Book???
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: The Art of the Book???
- From: InkdArt <InkdArt@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 20:53:17 EST
- Message-id: <199803110217.SAA16786@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The title The Art of the Book seems a familiar one and I expected to find a
few books on my shelves with that title, but this is all I could turn up:
Art of the Printed Book, 1455-1955: Masterpieces of Typography through Five
Centuries from the Collections of the Pierpont Morgan Library, New York, with
an essay by Joseph Blumenthal, published by David R. Godine, Boston, 1973.