[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ISBN numbers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: ISBN numbers
- From: Martyn Ould <mao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:20:14 +0000
- In-reply-to: <199803092300.XAA20937@gatekeeper.praxis.co.uk> from "QUEERBOOKS" at Mar 9, 98 05:59:24 pm
- Message-id: <199803110220.SAA21776@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For random questions I always try the Web as my first shot. For
9623593, Alta Vista gave me pages with books from (though not
necessarily published by)
Mathematical Concepts, inc.
85 First Street, Keyport, NJ 07735-1503, U.S.A.
"If I wanted to find out what publisher has this number:
"how would I go about doing it?
If that fails I go for the slower but more reliable sources like those
noted in other responses.
Best regards, Martyn Ould, The Old School Press
web page at http://www.praxis.co.uk/ppuk/osp.htm