[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of the Artists B
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Definition of the Artists B
- From: Paul Anderson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:06:24 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199803110229.VAA09699@bootes.ebtech.net>
- Message-id: <199803110353.TAA29844@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Tue, 10 Mar 1998, Sally Jackson wrote:
> While I'm not Richard, I'd like to jump into this. IMHO, art, like
> beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
A short quote:
"A labourer works with his hands.
A craftsman works with his hands and his head.
An artist works with his hands, head and heart."
Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
"With all due respect, you, sir, have the intellect of a pickle."
FREE mailing lists setup - e-mail newlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for info
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----