[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of the Artists B
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Definition of the Artists B
- From: Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <sgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 23:28:37 -0500
- Message-id: <199803110415.UAA27200@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
as an addition to paul Andrson's quote,
"A labourer works with his hands.
A craftsman works with his hands and his head.
An artist works with his hands, head and heart."
I'd just like to add one from a little book I did called
The Artist's Tools
the hand, the head, the eyes,the hearty, the soul
in good spirit,