[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sewn Pamphlets
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Sewn Pamphlets
- From: Mary Hathaway <paraducks1@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:15:29 -0800
- Message-id: <199803111617.IAA18918@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:56:58 -0500 Jennifer Gorman <jenng@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Does anyone have any suggestion for a way to "dress up" a sewn
pamphlet?My >family will be compiling a cook book of recipes loved and
What about stab bindings? They are really beautiful.
And I think your idea is sensational. Everyone loves printed copies of
their family's best recipes. The only people who don't appreciate them
later pine for the lost dishes they never learned to make.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]