Re: Sewn Pamphlets

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:56:58 -0500 Jennifer Gorman <jenng@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Does anyone have any suggestion for a way to "dress up" a sewn
pamphlet?My >family will be compiling a cook book of recipes loved and
shared by

What about stab bindings?  They are really beautiful.

And I think your idea is sensational.  Everyone loves printed copies of
their family's best recipes.  The only people who don't appreciate them
later pine for the lost dishes they never learned to make.

Mary

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]