[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of the Artists B
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Definition of the Artists B
- From: "Judith B. Kerman" <kerman@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:19:04 -0500
- In-reply-to: <9803110416.AA17506@tardis.svsu.edu>
- Message-id: <199803111618.IAA32042@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for both versions of this, Paul and Susan. I'll give it to my
> "A labourer works with his hands.
> A craftsman works with his hands and his head.
> An artist works with his hands, head and heart."
> I'd just like to add one from a little book I did called
> The Artist's Tools
> the hand, the head, the eyes,the hearty, the soul
|\ /| /________/(
|? \ / ?| (________(/(___
|??? \/ ???| /_(________(/__/(
| Judy | (______________(/(
| Kerman | (Mayapple Press(/(
| Saginaw, | (______________(/
\ ? MI ? /
\ ?? / http://www.cris.com/~Jkerman