Re: Sewn Pamphlets

Jennifer,

There have been a number of interesting solutions to your question, but I
have both a question and a comment.

You state that the recipes will be printed on 81/2 X 11 paper, grain short.
But all such paper I see at the local paper merchants has grain long in
that size, so when grain direction is important to me, I purchase reams of
11 X 17 paper (grain long) and cut it in half to get *grain short* in 81/2
X 11 sheets, so that when the paper is printed in landscape mode the pages
will lie flat when the pamphlet is opened.

>From:    Jennifer Gorman <jenng@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Sewn Pamphlets
The recipes will most likely be printed on 81/2 x 11 paper, grain short....

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab
Portland, Oregon  USA

www.teleport.com/~tcl

Chaucer, _The Parlement of Foules_ 1386.