[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Making heirloom book?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Making heirloom book?
- From: Mary Hathaway <paraducks1@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 10:59:11 EST
- Message-id: <199803141600.IAA18012@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I inherited booklet-style calligraphy pages from when my grandfather
retired. They are breathtakingly beautiful and I understand that they
cost $ 5,000. (I can believe that, since this is illuminated
calligraphy, and the pages are extraordinary.) I would love to bind
them in an elegant book. Can anyone tell me which type would do it
justice? thank you very much!
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]