[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Laura Wait book show
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Laura Wait book show
- From: ATURAK <ATURAK@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 16:37:32 EST
- Message-id: <199803142137.NAA16956@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Please come to Denver to see the amazing "Explorations and Transformations:
fine bindings and artist books by Laura Wait" show now at the new Doyle and
Margaret Hartman Exhitbit Gallery at Regis University's Dayton Memorial
Library. Exhibit Hours: Mon - Thurs 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday & Saturday 8 a.m.
to 7 p.m., Sunday, 12:30 to 11 p.m.
This is the inaugural guests show for the newly renovated library. Also of
interest is the signage by David Ashley using Galen Berry marbled papers
especially commissioned by the library.
The Colorado Calligraphers' Guild has just entered into an agreement with
Regis to house the Guild archives including original works of calligraphy and
many fine books. Regis is developing into a book arts center.
Paper Pleasures, Denver