[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: board cutters
- From: Mary Hathaway <paraducks1@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 21:52:18 EST
- Message-id: <199803150252.SAA16924@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've heard that the Alto is absolutely wonderful. If you
have access to AOL, they have a cross-stitch framing board
where they cut a lot of mats, and that's what they seem to
I hope this helps a little!
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]