Re: paper art

I am very grateful for all the help with this project. I put some few drops of water along the crease and put it under light weight overnight.  When I checked it, it was still damp.  I left it uncovered until the next day.  It was dry and the crease was almost invisible!  When I held it up it did not try to fold itself again, either.  Hard to believe that just the simple act of putting water and light weight made such a difference.

Armed with the other advice I received, I am off to have it framed.  Thanks again to all who responded.

Sincerely, Claudia

cstall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</color>