[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Craftsman Defined
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Craftsman Defined
- From: Scoolmarm <SCOOLMARM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:11:02 -0800
- Message-id: <199803161613.IAA17876@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sorry Folks...the message was meant for Paul, and not
the entire list.
From: Scoolmarm <SCOOLMARM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 15, 1998 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Craftsman Defined
>I would like to know what you mean by "TTYL"...
>I have my own guesses, but would like to know
>what *you* mean by it.
>>Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
>>"With all due respect, you, sir, have the intellect of a pickle."
>>FREE mailing lists setup - e-mail newlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for info
>>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----