[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Derivation and "giving credit"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Derivation and "giving credit"
- From: CamilleEon <CamilleEon@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:24:02 EST
- Message-id: <199803170323.TAA29802@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When teaching, I always credit the structure (or "trick") to the person (or
book) I learned it from; if it's an historical model I give the background as
much as I know it - I think that's the best I can do.
Melissa Jay Craig