[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: originality
- From: Daria <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 10:58:12 -0500
- Message-id: <199803171451.GAA16524@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
About originality....when I was a kid, my (really) older elders had lots of
interesting books made in the gay '90s (?) which had fold ups and pop downs
and interlockings that we kids probably handled too roughly but found
enthralling. I think back to those favorites and although I cant remember
fine detail, it sems to me that quite a few hinted at what has now become
newly invented. Didnt someone say there's no such thing as an original idea?
One thing generates fodder for another? And that's great!
(But, whoa! Come to think of it ......
I, me, myself DO have an original idea about dfhauhf! You just have to
Kruy4q 7ki jtb wibvbjhcv and ovm494klgh the edf8u to cmn89 a d9jenn and
Then you just alks F84njfnm and djeLK 2nmifndf the pdjerijo. Wow. Try it.
But dont forget to give credit to moi.)
Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop - A fnoiwert kfd fdeojl fkvio !