[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Board Cutter Help?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Board Cutter Help?
- From: Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:17:57 -0500
- Message-id: <199803190200.SAA16424@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: The list for all the book arts!" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kuttrimmers are wonderful board cutters, but are quite expensive. (I've
pretty much blocked out of my mind how much I paid for my tabletop
version, but probably around $700). There's a place called American
Graphic Arts, Inc. which sells used equipment.
They're nice people to speak with. Write to them at P.O. Box 240,
Elizabeth, NJ 07206, or phone (908) 351-6906.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]