Re: Conservator/Restorer Definition

What about Preservation?  I have heard this term interchanged with
Conservation.
I know of libraries that have conservation and preservation departments, that
work together but don't exactly do the same type of work.

hmm, 'tis a bit confusing

Jennifer G.

BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/19/98 11:48:36 AM
Please respond to BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @ internet