Mailboxes

Of course the one who this is primarily directed at won't see it, but I'm
going to send this out anyway.

Folks, please don't let your mailboxes get to the point of overflowing,
please unsub before you change accounts (you can always come back), and if
you have questions, please ask me directly. You'll find the answers to
setting options such as "nomail" when you go on vacation or un/resubbingin
the FAQ which is permanently on the web at the URL below and also sent out
periodically.

Thank you.

Peter

>>     In schoen gebunden Buechern blaettert man gern.     <<

Peter D. Verheyen    <wk> 315.443.9937      <fax> 315.443.9510
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>    Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx