How to write a message & reply

It would also be very useful to be accurate with the subject description, and
include any email reference addresses in the cc field so that these addresses
can be filed in phonebooks with a few clicks.. This would help a lot with
filing of kept messages
Art Rubino
Numismatic & Philatelic Arts of Santa Fe
Antiquarian Book Sellers
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, NM 87504  USA
Phone  505 982 8792
Fax      505 982 0291
Email  Art_Rubino@xxxxxxx

We are always interested in buying fine Numismatic & Philatelic books.

It would also be wonderful if the reply were placed above the original
message so that we don't have to scroll forever to get to the new stuff.